How It Works?
What are Negative Ions?
Negative ions are developed in the nature due to the effects of air, water, sunlight and the inherent radiation of the earth. The negatively charged ions are mostly available in the natural places especially around the moving water or thunderstorm. The feeling which we get in the beaches, near a waterfall or after the storm is because our body saturated in the benefits of negative ions.
Negative ions are present in the air we breathe and also present in our bodies. The extent to which negative ions contribute to the well-being and health of the people are scientifically proven.
Benefit of Negative Ions (Scientifically Proven)
- Give clean and fresh air to breathe
- Provides the feeling of well being
- Decreases fear and nervousness
- Improves lung function
- Promotes relaxation
- Lowers resting heart rate
- Enhances concentration and learning ability
- Increases metabolism, normalizing weight
- Neutralize free radicals
- Revitalize cell metabolism
- Enhance immune function
- Balances the autonomic nervous system
- Promote deep sleep & healthy digestion
Air Ionization in Nature
- In plants- Plants with chlorophyll and with sharp leaves emit negative ions
- The Corona effect- Object which is fixed with the ground & conductive, rising & ending in a point (leaves of grass, lighting rod, etc.), one can notice the electrons coming from the soil and then accumulate at the top of the tip and can be torn off, obtained by the oxygen.
- The Lenard effect- Friction of the air on cascades or raindrops, falling on the rocks or ground, they tear electrons from the drops and their positive charge is absorbed by the soil whereas their negative charge is obtained by the oxygen molecules thus, develop negative ions.
Purify Your Air Naturally with Space Sanitizer
The function of Space Sanitizers is to recreate the conditions of negative ion production which exist in the purest parts of the earth. These negative ions work as natural cleaners. The process of producing negative ions through Space Sanitizers is simple and completely secure.
Described in several studies, purified negative ions with rich air are beneficial for our health.
Unrevealed Facts about Indoor Air Pollution
An average Indian people spends more than 80% of their time in indoor space. According to the statistics, in the developing countries, indoor air pollution has more adverse effects on health than the outdoor air pollution. Air pollution is the second largest killer in India after the problem of high blood pressure.
- Indoor air is around 3-5 times more polluted in comparison to outdoor air
- 3 million people in India die every year owing to indoor air pollution
- Around 27.5% of under-five mortality is just because of the indoor air pollution
- Approx. 4.3 million premature deaths on annual basis is because of the indoor air pollution
- Asthma, allergies, lung & heart issues are also developed due to indoor air
The Action of Space Sanitizer
Space Sanitizer is a source of electron which is powerful enough to assure the following complete chain of events:
- In the initial step, high density of negative ions is transferred to the air lead to the quick capture by the particles (large positive ions) which further neutralizes.
- These neutral particles then subjected to intense electrical force developed by negative charges, obtain polarity which results capturing of one or more electrons.
- The large negative ions carry negative charge which grows along with the surrounding negative density.
- All the particles present irrespective of their size and nature, acquire negative charge.
- This crucial electric charge resulting increase in mutual repulsion of micro particles such as germs, bacteria and viruses which diffuses and precipitates to the roomÃÂ¢â¬â¢s floor (usually positively charged) which can be initiated & continued.
- This pure kinetic effect would be added, as per varied theories a second, equally significant germicide effect on bio-contaminants present in the air like viruses, bacteria, etc.
Thus, the main operations of Space Sanitizers are:
- Reduces the rate of residual micro-pollutants present in the natural places.
- Restore the permanence of negative air ions present in the natural places.
These effects are considered as ÃÂ¢â¬ÅnaturalÃÂ¢â¬Â, similar to those which are observed in the outdoor surrounding, far from the source of intense micro-pollution.